WORLD BUILDING IN FICTION: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
YOUR NOVEL NEEDS WORK
TIPS FOR TURNING THAT MESSY FIRST DRAFT INTO A PUBLISHABLE MANUSCIPT
THE MAJIC OF MAGAZINE ARTICLES – MASTER YOUR FEAR OF PUBLIC SPEAKING
The Writer Issues
- Orders of 1 – 9 copies are billed at the cover price + shipping and handling
- Orders of 10 or more receive 10% off the cover price + shipping and handling
- Orders of 25 or more receive 20% off the cover price + shipping and handling
For larger orders, please call us at 917-226-9754
30 in stock (can be backordered)
Founded in 1887, The Writer is one of the nation?s oldest magazines focusing on the craft of writing. If you?re passionate about books, authors, and writing, you?ll find everything you need within our pages 12 times a year.
INSIDE YOU?LL FIND?
- Practical coverage of the craft of writing
- Profiles of both successful authors and emerging voices
- Expert how-to articles on writing, freelancing, querying, marketing, and more
- Publishing strategies and tips, including how to find an agent or editor
- Inspirational features that speak to writers at all levels
? and much more in every issue.
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 0.5 in|