Why Titles Matter & How to Write Them
THE FUTURE IS AUDIO
Audiobooks and podcasts have never been hotter.? Here’s how writers can cash in on these rising markets before it’s too late.
WHAT MINIMALISM CAN DO FOR YOUR CAREER – SURVIVING FREELANCE GIGS YOU DON’T LOVE
The Writer Issues
- Orders of 1 – 9 copies are billed at the cover price of $6.95 USD.
- Orders of 10 or more receive 10% off the cover price + shipping and handling
- Orders of 25 or more receive 20% off the cover price + shipping and handling
For larger orders, please call us at 917-226-9754
17 in stock (can be backordered)
Founded in 1887, The Writer is one of the nation?s oldest magazines focusing on the craft of writing. If you?re passionate about books, authors, and writing, you?ll find everything you need within our pages 12 times a year.
INSIDE YOU?LL FIND?
- Practical coverage of the craft of writing
- Profiles of both successful authors and emerging voices
- Expert how-to articles on writing, freelancing, querying, marketing, and more
- Publishing strategies and tips, including how to find an agent or editor
- Inspirational features that speak to writers at all levels
? and much more in every issue.
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 0.5 in|