$5.00 – $6.95
The Writer March 2021
HOW TO MAKE YOUR COVID-19 STORIES STAND OUT
PUBLISHING IN A PANDEMIC
2021 SPRING BOOK REVIEW
- Orders of 1 – 9 copies are billed at the cover price plus shipping and handling
- Orders of 10 or more receive 10% off the cover price + shipping and handling
- Orders of 25 or more receive 20% off the cover price + shipping and handling
- Orders are filled immediately!
- An email is sent with a link to your purchased digital copy
For larger orders, please call us at 203-207-1008
10% off all orders of 10 copies or more 20% off all orders of 25 copies or more
Founded in 1887, The Writer is one of the nation’s oldest magazines focusing on the craft of writing. If you’re passionate about books, authors, and writing, you’ll find everything you need within our pages 12 times a year.
INSIDE YOU’LL FIND:
- Practical coverage of the craft of writing
- Profiles of both successful authors and emerging voices
- Expert how-to articles on writing, freelancing, querying, marketing, and more
- Publishing strategies and tips, including how to find an agent or editor
- Inspirational features that speak to writers at all levels
? and much more in every issue.
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 0.5 in|