Founded in 1887, The Writer is one of the nation’s oldest magazines focusing on the craft of writing. If you’re passionate about books, authors, and writing, you’ll find everything you need within our pages 12 times a year.
INSIDE YOU’LL FIND
- Practical coverage of the craft of writing
- Profiles of both successful authors and emerging voices
- Expert how-to articles on writing, freelancing, querying, marketing, and more
- Publishing strategies and tips, including how to find an agent or editor
- Inspirational features that speak to writers at all levels
and much more in every issue.