edible MANHATTAN – Fall 2022
The Schooner Apollonia
- Orders of 1 – 9 copies are billed at the cover price plus shipping and handling
- Orders of 10 or more receive 10% off the cover price + shipping and handling
- Orders of 25 or more receive 20% off the cover price + shipping and handling
- Orders of 50 or more receive 30% off the cover price + shipping and handling
- Orders are filled immediately!
- An email is sent with a link to your purchased digital copy.
For larger orders, please call us at 203-207-1008
About Edible Manhattan
Edible Manhattan tells the story of how the city eats. Along with our other Edible titles, it belongs to a network of Edible magazines and websites across North America.
We chronicle how the region eats. Through editorial and at events where our stories come to life, we celebrate the people who are building the sort of food culture we want—one that’s diverse, accessible, sustainable and delicious.
We hunger for bits of forgotten food history; a bialy in Chelsea or mangu in Washington Heights; an artisan, cook or chef who makes their own aquavit or cured meats; a factory or store with a culinary specialty, be it big or small; a trend that is really making a difference in how the city thinks about food; and community gardens and rooftop farms that feed Gotham.
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × .5 in|