$8.00 – $12.00
edible HUDSON VALLEY – Summer 2022
Farming With Heart
PLUS: Calvin Eng Reclaims MSG
SPECIAL SECTION: The Weddings Guide
- Orders of 1 – 9 copies are billed at the cover price plus shipping and handling
- Orders of 10 or more receive 10% off the cover price + shipping and handling
- Orders of 25 or more receive 20% off the cover price + shipping and handling
- Orders of 50 or more receive 30% off the cover price + shipping and handling
- Orders are filled immediately!
- An email is sent with a link to your purchased digital copy.
For larger orders, please call us at 203-207-1008
About Edible Hudson Valley
Edible Hudson Valley tells the story of how we eat. Along with our other Edible titles, it belongs to a network of Edible magazines and websites across North America.
We chronicle how the region eats. Through editorial and at events where our stories come to life, we celebrate the people who are building the sort of food culture we want—one that’s diverse, accessible, sustainable and delicious.
We hunger for bits of forgotten food history; a bialy in Hudson or mangu in Germantown; an artisan, cook or chef who makes their own aquavit or cured meats; a factory or store with a culinary specialty, be it big or small; a trend that is really making a difference in how the city thinks about food; and community gardens and rooftop farms that feed the Hudson Valley.
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × .5 in|